Did someone say DIY & DRINKS??
Loaded Lumber would love to parter with you, bring new faces to new places, help bring in sales all while having fun at the same time! Loaded Lumber South MS is a locally owned, and operated, DIY creative studio specializing in custom, authentic, and creative wood pallets. These custom pallet parties (or chunky knit blankets this fall!) are currently trending across the United States. Your establishment can be a part of the newest “thing” in DIY, and best of all, it’s completely free to your company.
Wondering what makes Loaded Lumber South MS stand out?
• We bring the crowd to you! That’s right, we bring all of the people, supplies, and even provide some amazing wit and charm from our staff, all while creating some really cool stuff.
• Free Advertising! By partnering with us we will advertise the event on our Website and through our social media, and get people to your place (especially those who like to drink and spends lots of money!).
• We provide marking materials at no additional charge that are custom to your organization and allow you to bring, email and distribute any way you would like!
• One Stop Shop with our Custom Online Booking: No money to collect, no papers to track. Everyone signs up online using our secure booking site and custom link for your event.
• Free Custom Sign! Because you were so gracious and amazing in letting us bring a little party to your place, we will design and create a custom wood pallet sign for your place, so you can hang it with pride and tell all your friends how incredible we are. ;-)
• Cost: FREE! It will cost your establishment zero (0) dollars for this event. All we need are a few tables and chairs, and we will do the rest (including cleanup!). Plus, all participants will leave with a beautiful one of a kind work of art that they will actually LOVE to hang in their home, and will talk about with all of their friends and family about how cool it was to create their sign in YOUR place.
Everyone loves to DIY! What do you say - lets get a date or two on the calendar and partner together in an effort to support Gulf Coast businesses, creativity and everyone’s tastebuds.